Connecting Georgia Land Rover Owners.
Travel often, but leave no trace.
Started in October 2014 by offroad/overland enthusiast “DaddyBadger” Dan Boles, Georgia Land Rovers Club is an automotive club dedicated to helping Land Rover owners connect with one another, learn how to properly care for and enjoy their Rovers, and create meaningful on, and off-road experiences.
We are a small, grass-roots, social club with a love for Land Rovers, the great outdoors, and getting off-pavement as often as we can.
VISION / FUTURE PLANS
The vision for this club has always been to help support and strengthen SOLAROS by organizing GALRC as a Georgia-specific chapter under SOLAROS’ oversight and existing non-profit status and eventually organizing other regional/state-wide Rover Clubs under SOLAROS as well. This idea has been well met by SOLAROS members as well as leaders in other statewide/regional rover clubs. Plus, SOLAROS is also the organizer of one of the top Land Rover events in the US every year, SAE. We hope you’ll join us as we Rally the Rovers throughout the Southern United States!
– Annual Overland Expedition across North Georgia.
– Monthly Meetings/Gatherings/Rides.
– Support & Advice from fellow Land Rover Owners.
– Sponsored Educational Events featuring Georgia’s Top Land Rover Specialists.
– Partner with Tread Lightly, SFWDA, SoLaRos, and other like-minded organizations.
– Establishment of annual Leadership Team, Advisory Board, etc.
– …and more!
FRIENDS & AFFILIATIONS:
- Peach State Overland
- GO XPLOR Outdoors
- Wander North GA
- Explore Georgia (GA Travel & Tourism)